Re: A BSG Blog Post About The Forums

Thank you Aprone, that means a lot.

I agree that now is actually the perfect time to bring up such matters. I also want to clarify something. I had said in an earlier post that, after some time has passed, I thought it might be a good idea to close the topic. I think the main reason I said that is because this whole thing is extremely stressful to me on a personal level, as everyone has probably figured out by now. But now that I'm facing it all head on, I can see the other side of the argument, too. Had the topic not resurfaced and taken the turn that it has, I'm not so sure that this wouldn't have been forgotten about. I think that the mods are most likely working on making changes, and I'm glad of that. But right now, the most important thing is trying to expose all that happened from every angle so that everyone, members and mods, can figure out how best to proceed.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : shotgunshell via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : cw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : pauliyobo via Audiogames-reflector