Re: Sad news regarding the blind mice movie vault

I have never liked Sendspace and will never give them a cent of my money! Why don't they pay for 2 TB of Google Drive storage for $100 a year? How big is the movie vault in total? I'd hate to see it shrink. Some of those shows can't be found anywhere else either because publishers simply don't want to pay for the descriptions or they don't order it from the UK due to bullshit licensing issues.

They could also host it on their own servers if they have enough space. Like I said, I might not care as much if the mainstream gave more of a damn about audio description, but they don't. I've talked to a few people that have expressed disappointment that there aren't enough audio described titles available on DVD and/or digital download services. iTunes has a lot of adio described content, but not everything that's out there. The only place I can find audio described Doctor Who is Blind Mice and that wil be going away unless someone can change this situation. Does the BBC offer audio described Doctor Who? They don't as far as I'm aware. It's not described on Prime video and hasn't been on Netflix for years. It's not available with audio description on iTunes.This is bullshit!