Re: Sad news regarding the blind mice movie vault

Google Drive doesn't impose any bandwidth limitations as far as I know and direct links can be generated for files. Who can I email about this? I really don't want to see this stuff go away.

As for the NFB, I wouldn't puttoo much faith in them. They don't seem to be very reliable. There whole strategy is "Let's sue corporation X immediately before we talk to them or do anything else". They're also not focusing on more important things and instead choose to spend their time bitching about minor things like guide dogs. I don't know about you, but there are far more important things that need to be fixed than not allowing my dog to ride in a car. Where's an initiative to make home appliances more accessible? How about video games? How about more audio described content? How about coming up with GPS that's worth a damn for a blind person? How about making remote access software accessible so that blind people can participate in the workforce as remote computer technicians? There are so many things they aren't doing and it pisses me off to no end!