Re: Sad news regarding the blind mice movie vault

I doubt their own servers are that big, but they could be getting an amazon s3 cloud for probably more affordable than sendspace premium. Sendspace can go eat shit for all I care, what with their slow download pace. And to be honest, as for lack of described content, this is why, if this didn't involve risking the site I would think that if we're talking about morality here, until there is a unanimous adoption of description across producers, publishers and streaming providers, I would say fight fire with fire. Only, none of us really have the money to do so. But the nfb...
In a hypothetical situation, if the organization like the NFB heard that a site for the blind got threatened with a c&d for allowing described content to be posted, they would flip a shit and be suing every publisher involved at that point, I just know it.