Re: I just got back from the movies and...

I remember going to see Logan back in 2017 and was floored at just how awesome the experience was.  WHere we went, the AMC-30, we actually had the luxury of having  servers come to us in our comfy-as-hell chairs and I had the added bonus of DVS.    Yeah, between all what's been going on, The movie theaters has definitely taken a turn to the more intense.  Then again, with everyone having movie theaters at home, it'd make sense that the  cinemas would have to do something to top the "basic" experiences we all have the luxury of, provided we do, otherwise they may be suffering buisness wise.