Re: The End of Men

Ha, I see what you did their Nocternus, two (other) children.
Yeah totally agree, but it doesn't help when many women are just totally unwilling to teach a man how to even do these things. Allot of young guys have to just learn it on their own when they move out, because it was never offered so they never asked, and even if they did they'd probably be shot down.
Men may have started this initially but women have become comfortable with their rolls and are only just starting to take issue with it on a larger scale again. but now it's a problem for both genders to deal with and we need to cooperate if we want this to change because it requires showing both boys and girls how to respect each other. Women need to stop teaching their daughters this mindset too... But instead many young feminists would rather scream at the men to somehow fix everything, when, if they attempted it they'd be screamed at for trying to tell the women what to do.
It's going to take a few generations to really get this right because until then it's more of a do what I say not what I do, and their will probably be allot of pushback from the baby boomers and highly religious parents when this starts getting taught more in school... similar to evolution.
IMO the best thing we can do in our lifetimes is to try and teach young kids around us as best we can about respect for both genders. Easier with your own kids, but until you get told to fuck off it's probably worth trying with other people's kids as well if you get the chance, just for the small possibility that they may remember it later on regardless of what their parents say.