Re: The End of Men

yeah but third wave (or what some are calling fourth wave) feminism is mainly online, so all those one sided posts where men get raked over the coals as a hole for everything with no real responsibility given to women getting hundreds or thousands of likes don't give me that much confidence about the current state of the movement.
I'd hope their just letting out their frustrations and that they wouldn't act like that in real life? but that kind of mental poison isn't helping anyone and the more attention it gets, the more impressionable young women, and men too will be exposed to it and start thinking it's reasonable.
Same shit happens with the rabid anti SJW media.

I think it's more likely that a younger woman would appreciate the help around the house for sure, but I'm talking about people growing up with mother's in their 40s who don't want to teach them or at least never feel the need to prompt it, and I've seen that allot my self. Even so it's obviously not as bad as it would be another generation back from that...
It just shouldn't have to be the job of a guy's girlfriend/wife to teach him these things, even if their both open to it. It's a good thing that they are, but it would be even better if more people were raised that way before adulthood.
And this is just the highly developed world we're talking about too of course... Most parts of the world are still behind on this concept. Or more like they have specific, deeply ingrained rolls because their both working hard labor jobs and living off very little still, both having to pull their own weight in different ways. Which is the same reasoning behind how older generations act here of course...
It's easy to look back on previous generations with scorn for their (unenlightened ways) from a place of security... One which they fought for us to have. It's one of the most fucked up parts of society IMO.