Re: Some question from a beginner

Hi,
The python crash course book seems a perfect fit for you. It teaches you python; first you get to learn python basics then you put the knowledge to practice with 3 real world projects. A game, a data visualisation program and a small web application.
The book isnt free though. I think it's around 10 dollars from amazon.
And BGT. I'd say you should start with a real world programming language instead. The prime reason beeing is that BGT is audiogames specific. So if you have any questions, you are limited to this forum only, but if you learn a mainstream language, you can directly paste your doubts or programming errors on google to get a resolution immediately; I think this is the best stratigy for beginners. A lot of google searches and a decent python book and that's about it.
Regards,
Amit

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Rubyel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Amit via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Rubyel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Amit via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Blind Sparrow Interactive via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Rubyel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : mahdi-abedi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Dragonlee via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Rubyel via Audiogames-reflector