Re: Some question from a beginner

Hi
Thank you for your messages, both of you. It's really comforting to see people think like that. I completely agree with you, since I've always been convinced that a strong will is what makes you able to acomplish things that others would have considered impossible. Yes sometimes the will is not enough, but as your story about the two students says, often it helps a great deal.
But you're perfectly right, I've to be diciplined and chalenge myself with little objectives first. It's a problem I've to work on everyday, I've a strong will but I want to walk on the moon before I know how to build a proper vehicule to go there xd
Thanks again for your words, I'll start very, very soon!

best regards,

Rubyel

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Rubyel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Amit via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Rubyel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Amit via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Blind Sparrow Interactive via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Rubyel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : mahdi-abedi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Dragonlee via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Rubyel via Audiogames-reflector