Re: Future of GoldGun: Production discontinued

Some of you wrote:

stereotyping.

About the stereotyping: It is true that after the first episode many of you thought it was happening.  I suppose I could have reacted like you did if I would be on your skin. I don't know.

But perhaps one of our "errors" was to launch the game in episodes. We did like that because it was the only way to publish at least something and check the situation. Did anyone thought, that perhaps the idea was going a bit further, and that the other characters in the game will quite soon understand that there was not reason to talk about blindness? Did anyone thought, that perhaps Soren and Maria have had a love relationship before the accident, and that this was the reason why Soren wanted to touch for a moment her face? And we were not planning to talk about that until the forth episode!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : siria via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : siria via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : david_oliva via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : david_oliva via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : david_oliva via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : david_oliva via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : david_oliva via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : david_oliva via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : david_oliva via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector