Re: firefight's unbalancing issues

I like that the tanks are back. it gives the desert a purpose now and not just a place for players to fall to for hiding.  I fought them yesterday and this morning.  I like the way they hae to be fought, with no tracker.  I love how the player has to depend on their skill to fight them. gives it a bit of a chalenge.  However, what use are the cannonballs their if their are no cannons. at least let us use them against other players