Re: firefight's unbalancing issues

Their used to be a locker their i believe. kianoosh the tanks are fun to fight and a good way to earn xp, but would it be possible for them to spawn more frequently?  I feel like a lot of time passes before another shows up after 1 is destroyed.  I love the fact that they are no trackable. it makes it for a good challenge.