Re: firefight's unbalancing issues

Hello there. I must first say that I truly enjoy playing Firefight. This is the type of game that blind and visually impaired people have been seeking for since the first multiplayer shooting game came out years ago. Now that games like Call of Duty and the record-setting Fortnite have blessed and frustrated millions of gamers all over the world,the lack of accessibility features for such games to aid blind people have been left out. This fact has been widely publicized as a result, yet little to nothing has been done. I was first introduced to Firefight and have fallen in love with it. You deserve high praise for the work being done on this game. Like others, I eagerly await the Battle Royale feature that has been widely talked about. However, I am largely concerned that the server being used can't handle it. Battle Royale requires that much more data is passed through the server. I worry about the lag it would cause. Just fighting in the current mode of gameplay causes lag and sometimes kicks people off. I worry that Battle Royale can only make things worse. Naturally, I don't know your server setup, but i do know you can buy a virtual private server (VPS), or more than one VPS to aid in the bandwidth issues. If you do that already, ignore me. I have faith that you as the developers know of these problems and will address them. Also, have you considered coding the game using python? I heard that it uses less resources on a server. Anyway, keep up the  good work. I await the update like everyone else. You are giving blind people something that-until recently-they were largely not privileged to have. I thank you.