Re: crazy party scoring system

See, that's just it. I am definitely interested in some compromises. My original thought in putting this post out here was to share some thoughts and see what we all think. Maybe Pragma is reading these, and this might give him a baseline for what he wants to do, as he is a good developer who seems to listen to consumers. I have spoken to him personally on some things before, and he is quite receptive. I know I tend to like games I can conquer without a lost of frustrationg and angst. So, I like the idea of lowering some difficulties, but not making them so easy that others who enjoy the screaming and frustration can also have their fun. It's a fine balance in any given situation, and no one will be pleased 100% of the time. If that was the case, there would be no need for this forum where we ask for help and give help. Now, as to games like rainbow tower and dragon scales. I finally did unlock dragon scales, though I personally am not a fan of the game at all. Rainbow tower, I hate hate hate, and I have offered some suggestions in previous topics of how I think they could still be challenging without as much challenge. Maybe we could create another topic that discusses how to improve games, but that's just a thought.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : siria via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : siria via Audiogames-reflector