Re: crazy party scoring system

I attended a Catholic school for the blind that was and still is centered around God. This education started in pre-school however since my older brothers attended a Catholic school my education started even before pre-school with Bible camps and so on. We were praying and attending monthly mass in pre-school. In Kindergarten we put on plays of the Nativity and had contests to see who could answer the most questions in Religion class. Grades were also given for Religion class and we had tests frequently. In kindergarten and first grade we had these plastic cups and whenever we got a question right we got a bead and the 1 with the most beads won a prize. We were taught that whenever a teacher entered the room we had to stand and say either good morning or good afternoon teacher name and God bless you. Religion was just as importaint of a class as Math, Science, and English. Our days started and ended with prayer and at lunch we said prayer together. We wore strict uniforms and we even spent afternoons singing and learning religious songs. Religion was the structure of my elementary school.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wightfall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : siria via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector