Re: crazy party scoring system

Post 53:  if you can calculate the amount of change you owe to a person, why can’t you do basic arithmetic? That doesn’t make any sense.
Post 55: I’m sorry, one of the first academic concepts you‘re taught is basic mathematics.  Please don’t say that religion is not an academic concept. I’m not saying it isn’t, I’m saying that you didn’t learn it that way at your age.
Post 56: I took it as what it was, which is an exaggeration. It is true that you have more than a half of a second to  solve a problem.  Moreover, I don’t trust hink it ever does go to half a second. Or at least, you would lose way before it actually was at that point.  However, I could be wrong. Take that with a grain of salt.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wightfall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : siria via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector