Re: Killer Instinct and Other Fighting Game Viability

Hi,
Thought I'd come in and clarify a few points, let's see if I can remember how to do lists here:

  • Shadow Lords isn't too playable with OCR, but it can be done - I beat the game on the easiest difficulty if memory serves, though there were certainly elements of luck involved.

  • You can buy the Definitive Edition for relatively cheap, giving you everything released for the game essentially, all the characters and every stage save one that is unlocked by beating Shadow Lords (SL) on higher difficulties.

  • Once you know the menus, you're fine, though the majority of the things you'll need to know reside in the first couple of menus (i.e. Single Player and Multiplayer, I forget the correct names at the moment).

  • Aaron is correct in that this is a title we keep coming back to, even though support for the game stopped a while ago and the game will likely receive no further accessibility updates.  That being said, if I get the chance to discuss with the devs the possibilities afforded by recent implementations of accessible menus, who knows.  That's no guarantee.

If there's anything I've missed form the above points, please let me know.