Re: An apology

Mason, I do not accept your apology, and I note down how many do now, and that to me is disheartening. The thing is, I would have accepted your apology if this was the first or second time something like this has happened, but it isn't. It's actually hard for me to say that, because while I do tend to hold a grudge far longer than I should, generally, if someone comes and puts all their cards on the table and is like dude, I'm sorry, then I usually will forgive them. My sentiments run with Jayde, an apology is a good start, but it's not an end, so keep working on it. Time will tell if you are being sincere or not. I hope that you are, but you have lost all credibility with me at this point, so, as they say, actions speak louder than words.

I also agree about reevaluating your life and your desires, and seeing if development still fits in there, and if yes, does game development, or is it just coding in general? Also, the advice about not being your own PR person is on point as well. You simply aren't cut out for it. But, if that's a road you want to go down, the person has to be a good one, you have to find someone who's not scared of you, who will go out and interact with the community representing you, and who will kick your ass when you need it kicked, like when you're having one of your tantrums. You also need someone who can recognize you in all of your moods and know when no means no or when no is just you being stubborn because someone said something you didn't like.

I want to end this on a positive note. I don't hate you. The way you act makes me cringe and pisses me off. You've got this entitled child thing going on and you're an adult now, it's time for that to stop. But, apart from that, you are a talented coder, the games you make are fun to play, and you're a fun person to chill with when you're in a good mood.

I also offer an apology for how I blew up at you of late on various occasions. What that comes down to was me trying my damndest to reach you in some way, like you put up shield level 5, I hit with weapon level 10, you put shield level 20, I hit with weapon 30, you put shield 50, I hit with weapon 100, but that doesn't really work. We're just as damnably stubborn as one another and screaming in your face, even if only virtually isn't the right way to handle the situation either. I made it my personal goal to try to reform you, and got annoyed when it didn't work.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : electro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : austingrace via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlirezaNosrati via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mahdi-abedi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector