Re: World building

I wouldn't actually say I'm so much a experience writer like Stephen King, indeed the inequities in early dark tower novels show issues with that approach, I just find now that I am writing seriously on a semi full time basis (500 words a day when I can manage it), I need to spend time actually, ----- well writing, rather than sitting around working out what the people in such and such a province have for breakfast each morning or where it comes from.

When I write a novel, which I do hope to do at some point, I'll likely spend more time world building and putting things together,  I need the experience first, plus of course, I don't want to spend  next three years writing a really major novel just to find I cant' get it published :d.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : skluttrell via Audiogames-reflector