Re: World building

I always wanted to try NaNoWriMo, but I never had an idea that felt strong enough to carry the month. That would be over 1600 words a day. I just don't have it in me I think.

There's a caution here though. One of the things that comes out of world building is the boundaries of the world your characters are in. If a writer/content creator isn't careful they can accidentally find themselves creating a Superman type character where all challenges are met with a new power. If rules aren't set up and the line drawn, that's real easy to do.