Re: Smugglers 5 advice?

@Arnald, I'm afraid I don't exactly remember where you click for enemey stats, especially because I've never played smugglers with NvdA as yet, I always played it with Supernova, I do need to install the games on this machine.
S4 probably isn't worth playing, since it's essentially a cut down version of s5 secession, (s5 was originally going to  be a more advanced version of s4)and there isn't really anything in s4 that wasn't in s5.

S3 is however very different, and while its a slower game with lots more on the trading and rather simpler combat, it does have some differences, such  very many ship types with the addon, and the ability to customise ships in some interesting ways.

@firefly, I did record This review which you can find here on sendspace
Writing a  guide could be difficult though. The one for New horizons took me several days, and the s5 games are much bigger, indeed while  played the combat system every which way since sunday, I've only ever experimented with piracy, and haven't really tried the trading options as much, plus of course as I said I'd need to relearn the interface with NVdA as opposed to supernova.