Re: MAINSTREAM GAMES - list of accessible video games - update 27/01/14

hi.
I would like to know how to find any information in games like pressing the r3 button to turn the character in the direction you have to walk. I have just done a lot of searching regarding to Resident evil 6, and I can't find this feature described anywhere at all. The r3 button is described, but no one accept for here on the forum are saying that pressing the button is facing the character in the direction you have to go.
So my question is: How do you figure out such things? Do you just buy games and hope the best?
I have bought many, many games, hoped the best, and find many of them to not be playable at all. For that reason I've been much more careful regarding to what games I buy. I know, if all people is like that, then we'll never discover any new playable games. I would like to hear more about how you find playable games, and especially your strategies on how to find a few things which makes them accessibel.

  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: seal
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: aaron
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: arqmeister
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: brad
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Exodus
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bradp
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Exodus
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ammericandad2005