Re: MAINSTREAM GAMES - list of accessible video games - update 27/01/14

Well, What i'll write here can be get wrong but, most of the times i am downloading illegal copies to TEST ONLY. I have big library of original games and i am always buyng games which are fully playable after the tests. Someone can tell me, why not to try demo to avoid piracy? Easy answer: Sometimes there's no demo or demo is limited to the part of the game where accessibility is okay. I hat some situations where i eaten the demo, got the full game and directly after this part games was totally unplayable due to the new mechanics etc.

  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ammericandad2005
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bradp
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: seal
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: aaron
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: arqmeister
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: brad
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Exodus
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bradp
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Exodus
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ammericandad2005
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: hanif