Re: MAINSTREAM GAMES - list of accessible video games - update 27/01/14

Hi.
I've tried steam, on and off for about 3 months now, but I've forgotten my password and don't know how to get it back.
I've been trying for a couple months now, because I've really been wanting to try games.
I don't fully understand how clicking works with nvda though, do you use just the mouse buttons, sar and slash, or nvda star and slash to click on things?
Sorry if this is confusing.

  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ammericandad2005
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bradp
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: seal
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: aaron
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: arqmeister
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: brad
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Exodus
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bradp
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Exodus
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ammericandad2005
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: hanif