Re: Monthly chat May 2019

Hi Dark.
Well the ending of the book was pretty predictable and very anti-climactic. I read the night window mostly because I read the first few books, I just wanted to see what the end was like. I think what really ruined it for me was the main bad guy going through a full mental breakdown, it would've been more interesting for me if he had had a sound mind.
After a slow read like that, I needed something fast, so I'm reading the lions of Lucerne by brad thor, which is about the president of the united states being kidnapped. It's been very good so far! Thor is a political commentator on TV and radio sometimes, which kind of put me off, but if I ignore the political part, the story itself is a lot of fun to read.