Re: Huntation, coming soon!

I worked this one backwards. I read all the comments, then listened to the audio in an attempt to disprove the comments. I couldn't though, it pretty much is super egg hunt but with spawn items, then the name? OK, here's the thing, it takes more than coding prowess to make an audio game that's compelling, it takes a certain amount of imagination. Coding is something you can work on and improve, imagination, you pretty much have it or you don't. If this were me, I'd be looking at every way I could make this thing my own. I wouldn't even have to actively think about it, it would just come to mind in between my daily activities. The premise here seems to be OK, let's fill the field with so much stuff, the game lags out. Hell, NES had that first, Mario 3, you could get that to lag out if you stood in the place between the horizontal pipe and the bottom of the hill in 1-2 and watched as it spawned infinite amounts of coopas, jump over them and let them go, and there will be so many the entire game slows way down. So what's the concept here, what's the vision, and what's the motivation behind putting this here. Until I see differently, this is just a close copy of SEH, and something we really don't need is copies or close copies of other games.