Re: Just a Quick note

Aprone, you ask me to step into your shoes, but that's really hard to do. You make a lot more assumptions than I do, for one thing. I would have begun digging/pressing/figuring things out the moment the new guy showed up and made his damning vote. I wouldn't have just quit and gone public, no matter how fed up I was. While it would not have been my responsibility to make sure the new person had done his due diligence, I'd also realize that to automatically assume corruption is logically bankrupt.
We are fundamentally very different people.
I also wouldn't downplay the positives that have happened in the months since (clarification of rules, open dialogue, accountability, formalization of warnings/bans). Frankly, it's not bragging or self-congratulation if good things did happen.

So your exercise is kind of pointless, in my opinion. Thank you for being willing to back off. I confess that at this point, I don't feel I have much left to say to you, or to anyone who holds your stance. You have demonstrated a willingness to believe whatever suits your agenda, and one cannot argue with that without wearying quickly.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : SLJ via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : GauravSharma via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : GauravSharma via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : GauravSharma via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ty via Audiogames-reflector