Re: how to use skype 8

Skype 8 is quite okay I guess. The only problem I have is I can't use end to jump to the last message. I know there's an option to jump to the last message but it just reads the last message, doesn't put you at the last message in the list of messages so you have to hold down arrow till you get there and I find that annoying, well a bit. Other than that it's fine for me you can just press NVDA space and then you can do all things. But if your using the Skype 8 that comes with Windows things will be a little bit different. Well I haven't used the one that comes with Windows 10 that much so I cant tell you that much about it