Re: preparation regarding copyright

Flackers, we're just going to have to agree to disagree. There is no personal vendetta here.

Ironcross, if you'd care to stick to facts, I think we'd all be happier for it. Being upset that this is happening? Fine. Having opinions on my communication style? Fine. But please don't act as if it's a universal truth. And don't act as if you don't delight in stirring pots. You've admitted it yourself. But if you really want to leave, no one's going to stop you. Because despite your occasionally conspiracy-theory-style attacks, I actually value you as a community member and would rather you not vanish, but that's a choice you, and everyone else, can feel free to make at any time.

And Big Brother? Oh please. I think some further reading comprehension is required. Big Brother would suppress and change everything said in order to further the agenda; that's not happening. Big Brother would simply squelch any and all discussion; again, not happening, not even close. And as for this bit about us staff members not being in agreement? Uh, totally not seeing your point there, bro. Your example about combing through every topic was never the point. That isn't what we're doing and not what we are proposing. We're planning to take a look at more egresious violators of copyright and deal with them on a case-by-case basis. Basically, if we see a problem, we'll do something about it...the same way any governing body does, in fact. I see no harm in that, and no sign of interdepartmental strife. Now kindly stop trying to shout "fire" when there's no smoke.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : je97 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : je97 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : je97 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : je97 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : SkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : simba via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : simba via Audiogames-reflector