Re: What is wrong with the NFB?

I agree with the last post. Also, it wouldn't be such a problem if the literature the NFB has put out over the years wasn't full of this dogma. Just as reading the Bible turns many people away from religion while watching others cling desperately to it, this literature is the same way. It may not be as long, and it might be a bit more straightforward, but a lot of what's in it never sat right with me. I've heard that when people go to the NFB training centers, they're required to read Walking Alone And Marching Together. I don't know what happens if you don't, of course, but that's actually worse than going to church and being expected to read the Bible. Like, if it's an actual requirement for graduating from the centers that you read that book, that's seriously not cool. At least no one's going to throw you out of your congregation or punish you in any meaningful way if you don't read the scripture.