Re: Moving out

45, I tend to use Tap Tap See more then the color identifier, since it gives you more accurate descriptions and I have lots of T-Shirt with printed drawings on them and I'm not always able to distinguish one another. However, I think that the washable tags are a great idea. Also, if you whash everything at 30 40 degrees, you should encounter no problem with colours, I infact put colored and white stuff together all the time and make the loundry at this temperature and I never had any problem. But, if you need to clean something really dirty, better to divide them. Also, I recomend you buy one of those plastic things that keep your socks together in the washing machine, it can be tricky to pair them after the washing if they are too similar.