Re: Audio Described Content

Flackers, seriously, I'm not sure what you want here.

I also don't see the bit where I said I was going to close this thread.

What's being talked about here is that when someone pops up saying "does the vault have this show?", that's not good, and will need to stop. That did not happen here. What happened here is that there continues to be talk about how to talk about the vault, when at least a temporary solution has already been found. Aaron then came in and basically said that at some point he wants to host a link to the new site for quite awhile before closing that down and then putting a blanket down on the discussion on how to obtain pirated material while you're here.

At no point in that exchange did we talk about lockihng this thread. At no point in that exchange did I say a bloody thing to warrant what you're saying. Get over yourself.