Re: Audio Described Content

I didn't imagine anything, and don't have a victim mentality like you're suggesting. Aaron said: OK, so here's the plan. I've not put this to the staff list, consider this an immediate override, this is, I think, the best compromise for everyone.
Once you've put the forum up, make another post in this topic with the links again, and the plan will be to keep that post up for around 14 days, after
which, remove the links and I shall close the topic.
Then you said you want to put the hammer down by the end of this week. You were clearly talking about over-riding Aaron's 14 day plan. A plan which would result in the closure of this topic. Now you're saying putting the hammer down sooner is a reference to something completely different. You've rewritten what Aaron said in an effort to undermine me.