slope formula or someting similar?

Hi. So im making a game wich allow the player to walk in a map. But I want to make realistic staircases, not like staircases on various bgt games. Ive searched on google to help me to solve my problem, but Ive found nothing. What i am trying to do is make a tile named staircases, with x y and z but wen the player steps on it, the player begin to go up with the y and z values, and I want to make staircases be like... A real staircase, not like a tile with x y z withouth inclinations. So... I hope anyone have understud my explanation and someone can help me.