Re: Xbox One for non-gaming: worth it?

I have a friend that is not on this forum that has an NVidia Shield and loves it. Netflix is accessible. Hulu is also, except you have to unload Talkback because Hulu put their own version of TalkBak in the Shield's version of the Ap, or something very much like it. I don't know about Amazon Prime but will ask when I speak to him later today.

I myself have an Apple TV 4th Generation and love it since Hulu, Netflix, DirectTV Now, Amazon Prime Video, Youtube and many other Aps are accessible with no fiddling. I'm definitely considering an NVidia Shield as my next purchase but it sells for around $150 I think, so not quite yet.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KG4RDF via Audiogames-reflector