Re: structures and utilities breaking in the 21st century

yes well money is certainly one answer to this question. But it's puzzling how we would choose to do this to each other. We would rather have money than help people. So because you decided to make your washer and dryer units cheap, someone made your bed cheap, someone else made your house cheap, and it is a circle. Each person contributes something to society, we need other people's goods and services, we use other people's goods and services. So would you rather give people a high quality product and in return get high quality products for your own life, or make things cheap for other people to get money, but then have to buy cheap things yourself from other people, because they just want money.