Re: structures and utilities breaking in the 21st century

I'm not an expert in this field, so I don't know everything there is to know about the value of a dollar bill. I do have a question, however. By making our equipment out of high-quality materials, the production costs would go up which would - in turn - bring up the costs of the equipment for the consumer. Wouldn't this also mean that - given how the costs for our equipment would go up - everyone would be spending more money on every day objects, meaning more money would be printed, meaning the value of the dollar bill would go down, meaning it would be easier to earn the money we need to buy our equipment? On the flip side, could this potentially mean that the manufacturers have to spend more money on the materials because the value of money went down, which means that people would continue buying equipment so more money would be printed out, which means the materials would cost more once again, and the cycle would repeat itself until we ran out of trees because we chopped them down to make more paper bills?