Re: Steam is still a pain in the arse!

@Lirin, glad someone else is having a similar interface  problem. As I said when the list of games shows up I can navigate with screen review and hit enter on the games to play them, but I get no other functions at all from the client window, including player buttons, means to switch to the library or achievements or other windows, or anything else. I wouldn't mind this too much if launching the games this way or downloading them was vaguely consistant, but often that window doesn't show up, or, as happened recently, clicking on the game names activates some other random functions, or doesn't download games when I need it to.