Re: Steam is still a pain in the arse!

just what I'd expect from a bunch of lazy bastards who do not listen to comments, do not make games themselves and just prophet from the work of others.

I am only sorry that so many good  indi devs and their players are using this piece of corporate crap, then again that is pretty much how the world works now across mostly  walks of life, greedy, uncreative morons at the top setting the rules, and everyone else having to go along with it.

Btw, I will gladly change my  opinion on Valve when I have a reason to, EG when they actually take accessibility seriously and listen to their players, but right now I still say bring on the bowel diseases big_smile.