Re: Steam is still a pain in the arse!

@Lirin I've never seen the shop or chat window, just the list of games as I described since I cannot get beyond that. Of course the website itself is accessible, which is a good thing.

@Jack, I have autologin set with the notewrite command for Steam. So long as I run the client with the  desktop shortcut then close the window, I can run games from the exe files, or indeed the exe file shortcuts I've made on the start menu no problem.

If not for the  autologin, I dread to think what the process would be like.

Better accessibility on the client would of course be awesome, but given Valve's less than stellar record in this area I'm not holding my breath.