Re: Monthly chat September 2019

Hi,
@Dark: Sorry to hear that, all the best to you and your Lady.

For me, school started off quite stressfully, since it is my final year in school (before my final exam) and that is full of work. On a sidenote, we've had our first rehearsal for the Dance at our prom in October (yeah it sounds weird but it's true). It went quite well since I've had dancing lessons before. The teacher was a Little sceptical about me being blind at first, but in the end I did quite well.

On the Topic of weather, here in Austria ist crazy, the temperature's going up and down a lot.