Re: Monthly chat September 2019

@Dark:
I seriously hope that everything turns out great with your lady.

In other news, I heard first time about Greta Thunberg, she was about to give a speech in front of global leaders, and no tv news channels picked it up here. other thing to note is that despite her impressive speech, no politician acknowledge her at all. one of them even tweated about her sarcastically. (you know who is that person.)

Well, I am sure by the time we would be old, and the earth would be well on its way to become second venus of our solar system, the next generation would curse us, and we would curse the current leaders in return.

Also, I am thinking about learning HTML, but I don't know which book or resource would be good for that. so if anyone is reading this, and has the knowledge regarding this, please tell me.