Re: Making Simple Concepts Unique

When it comes to Veil, I wouldn't like any magic in it, I would like it to be as realistically medieval as possible. So if we are limited, maybe we can have a possibility to fight on horseback and some special moves like swirling attacks with a whip or flale, so that it could hit in all 3 directions from left to right or vice versa depending on how you press the arrows. Then, a possibility to bash the oponent with the shield, or to have spear fighting mode, where you would use a, w and s keys to turn 90 degrees and up arrow to stab.