Re: Monthly chat September 2019

Hi,
Yesterday was absolutely shitty for me.
I did an english exam at an institue for such things.
The problem was that the documents had to be sent from Cambridge.
They sent the braille documents over with no problem, but the Problem was that we requested the uncontracted Braille Version and they sent the contracted one (I can't read english short Braille).
Also, some files were ven missing, so I had to do my best not to flip out.

First, I'm asking myself why they can't simply send the test over in a word file, would be less troublesome for me and probabbly cheaper for them.
Second, they probably don't even have People there that can read Braille, otherwise this whole shit would probabbly not have happened.
Another Thing is that some rules of those guys (Cambridge) are simply ridicoulus: for example, I had to turn off all spellchecking etc. Features on my Laptop (which they were reluctant to allow, along with my other Equipment) even though I assured them that I couldn't even see what was underlined as wrong by the System.

Hope everyone has a nice day.

Edit: Sorry for the rant, this was just necessary.