Re: vpn

I used Ivacy VPN, although their client not quite accessible, but it useable, if you have enough patients. You can also configure it manually, in case you don't like their native client. They also have an OpenVPN client, but for some reasons, I can't get it to work. But I had a lifetime subscription with them. I got it with a discount, of course. And now the discount still going. If anyone interested.