Re: Trouble with trimps

Yeah I was having major difficulty yesterday after zone 80 or so without using formations, since dominance is a great attack boost, then when the percentage of damage I'm taking exceeds the damage I'm doing I either switch to maps, or if I just want to finish the current zone I switch to Heap.

As far as I've been able to gather heap is much better than barrier  after breaking the planet many enemy attacks go through block anyway.

On the huge guide by truth on the wiki it suggests farming gardens over mountain if possible, I've not really been able to decide myself and am trying both, especially now I've just unlocked perfect sliders.

Actually I've nearly finished electricity, I'm just on 79 taking care of void maps at the second. Its been slightly slower than a normal run, but not too bad, and hopefully I can push a bit higher with my upgraded perks.