Re: Recommendation: Nexus Clash

I'm having a look at the game, but I'm afraid the in game map is not working for me very well, since reading down with NVdA and chrome each location is announced on one line EG Sea, Beach, port facility etc, interspersed with this are the directional buttons to move, and I cannot tell which label belongs to which location since even reading by line with NVDA and chrome they all appear as a list.
it would be really helpful if either each each directional button could have the location it points to added to its label, EG NW port facility, or if not, if coordinate labels could be added to the surrounding map locations to let you know which was what.
If I'm missing something, in NVdA navigation here, or there's a setting I need to change, fair enough.

Btw, interestingly enough, Urban dead actually has a button based map and there the buttons are in logical order.

other than that at the moment I'm not sure on the game, since I confess with a lack of monsters to fight or quests to do, I'm not as sure if this will be my thing, since generally I'm more interested in exploring the world and advancing myself than interacting with others either by pvp or by cooperation, but I'm willing to at least give this a try.

My first char is called Dawn.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : plscks via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : plscks via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kandarin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kandarin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Quentin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kandarin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Quentin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector