Re: Recommendation: Nexus Clash

Heya! I'm Kandarin, and I'm part of the development team for Nexus Clash. It's encouraging to see people from this community visiting our site; while Nexus was not really designed with a screen reader in mind, we are currently looking at ways to make some aspects more accessible. Some of this is low hanging fruit (like adding more keyboard shortcuts) and some is trickier, like making the map make more sense. Most of Nexus is coded in PHP and most of our design team mainly knows PHP, so the public discussion has been helpful as it is clear there are some aspects of HTML we have been very much under-using.

Nexus development team tends to build a lot of changes on the development server and bring them over in large updates, so we still have some ideas to explore and develop before the next update can happen.

I would echo what plscks said about factions, Nexus is a lot easier in a faction. There's no downside to having more members in a faction in Nexus Clash, so nearly every faction will let people join and hang out in their stronghold and not expect you to join organized PVP. The site has a great community and likes it when people get more involved, but it's not required.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : plscks via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : plscks via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kandarin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kandarin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Quentin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kandarin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Quentin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector