Re: Recommendation: Nexus Clash

You are referring to the in game map that is a table with 5 rows and columns and the NW, N, NE, W, E, SW, S, and SE buttons on it? I can certainly understand how that could be particularly frustrating. Perhaps Caccio72 has some pointers for moving around the map, they seem to have figured it out rather well. But then again there is quite a lot to be desired there, I do believe that the games development team is actively trying to figure out how to enhance the games user interface to be more accessible so there is bound to be a learning curve there, but the intent is that the user interface will get better for everyone, if it's good from the accessibility standpoint then it will be good for everyone after all.

Anyways, thanks for giving it a try, it's good to have you with us and there are in fact wandering monster mobs on the outer planes but they can be rather nasty to young characters. For now you should make your goal to search for books at libraries, I see you have the starting skill of search which is very good. You should have started with at least 10 books, when you use them you gain 10xp for each one, they are single use items and will be removed from your inventory once used. And like I said you are completely free to go it on your own, but it is a little easier to join up with a faction. But that said, just because you have joined a faction doesn't mean you have to do faction related things or anything. For instance, I am a leader in the Ridleybank Resistance Front, we are the largest faction in the game currently. I like to think that we are a new player friendly faction and as such it is perfectly fine with me if people use it as a stepping stone if you will, a place to safely level up by reading or healing others, and then leaving and going off to do your own thing later on once you are a higher level character and can better manage and defend yourself. Most of the large factions have this stance too, and often are located close to Libraries and Hospitals. All Your Souls is another good one.

Long story short there, it is perfectly okay to join a faction to use them for location and safety while you learn the ropes. It gives you a safe place to retreat to while still being able to get out and do whatever you'd like to do. Most of the time people in factions are doing their own thing anyways.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : plscks via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : plscks via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kandarin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kandarin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Quentin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kandarin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Quentin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector