Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

There's a house in the tree with apparently nothing up it. Look around in it, you'll see what I mean. It's far to the west, the house I mean.

I'm gonna hold off on the music-hall thing if only because I want to know what it is I'm going to miss if I don't do it (i.e., is it worth all the hassle to dig it up, dropbox it or something, have someone try and do the music thing, only to find out that it generally wasn't worth it. I'm just so, so glad it wasn't directly needed in the story. Good on Aaron for making more evolutions that aren't just level-based though.